Types of MagicEdit
Elemental Magic is based on the four elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. The user can utilize different elements as a form of magic and the more powerful they become, they will be able to see the Elemental Spirits, such as Efreet, Undine, Gnome, and Sylph. However, the user could still learn new elements and the only ones to have done it so far are Cecilia's Father and Sophia Zariah Mikaelson. Throughout their practice different casters will experience different degrees of success no matter which art is practiced, but Elemental magic is often considered one of the most difficult arts to progress in and thus there are few practitioners. It is also difficult because of the nature of the magic itself: it deals purely with the real and tangible facets of the four elemental powers, not with the ethereal correspondences of the elements as an Enchanter would. As such, it tends to be seen as an "all or nothing" art where you clearly succeed or fail every time.
- Spell Casting
- Qetsiyah: A extremely powerful witch who created the Immortality Spell and the Other Side.
- Sophia Mikaelson/Cecilia: The daughter of Qetsiyah. She is a very powerful witch and contains the 5 elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Life/Spirit. Freed of her vampirism, she is back to being a witch and is practicing her magic.
- Danielle Mikaelson: The youngest daughter of Sophia Mikaelson. While growing up, she became her mother's student as she learned more about her magic eventually becoming a master of it. After turning into a vampire, she became a Hybrid: Half Vampire-Half Witch. It was unknown of how it was possible. She was brought back from death, returning to a witch.
- Alice Thorne:
- Andra: A witch from the Ancient Times who took Cecilia in and raised her as a request from her best friend, Qetsiyah.
- Papa Tunde:
- Celeste: Possibly the most powerful and darkest witch in the New Orleans Coven as she lived for many centuries, possessing different bodies.
- Davina: A young witch who was a victim of The Harvest. Now saved from that fate, she is free to practice any type of magic she wants and strays from Ancestral magic as she leaves the New Orleans Coven.
- Malia: The second child of Sophia Mikaelson.
- Oliver Browning: His powers are currently unknown.
- Charlotte Whittaker: She practices black magic (necromancy)
- Ligeia Atkins: