|“||There's nothing wrong with letting the darkness in every once and a while. Sometimes you have to let it take over in order to survive.||”|
— Venus to Nyla
Venus is a member and the Princess of the Bloodworth Family.
Venus is a Latin baby name. Its meaning is the "Goddess of love and beauty".
Bloodworth is of Old English from given name Blīþa combined with worð meaning "enclosure".
- "Sweetheart, watch and learn. You will know what it's like to be me and absolutely love it."
- —Venus to Nyla
Venus absolutely enjoys her life and the power she has. She brings an interesting flavor to the series and defintely isn't afraid to speak her mind. She can be very polite only if others respect her.
When choosing to feed from humans, she allows them to live as she sees no point in killing the person. She finds that each life is valuable and should be live to the fullest. However, if someone disrespects or wrongs her, she makes sure to get back at them. She is also an eager person, ready to see what others can do. Just like her brother, she bears a protective nature towards Nyla.
Described as one of the most beautiful Purebloods in history. She has black hair, blue-green eyes and pale skin.
Her fashion style is very sexy and at times sophisticated. Her wardrobe mostly contains a lot of black.
Powers & AbilitesEdit
- "You are quite the interesting one."
- —Venus to Nyla
- Venus is really the only Pureblood who shows interest in the human world and finds humanity valuable.
- The first lesbian character introduced in the series.
- She is the only character that Amadeus has a good relationship with.
- She will have a unique friendship with Nyla which may turn into a sisterly bond.