Sora Kurai is the ex-boyfriend of Karen Takeda. He plays a major role in the Japanese story as he is one of the major antagonists.
Currently not much is known now but Sora's father died during Sora's high school years and his mother became bedridden. Sora's bad personality began right around the time of his father's death but he still held love and kindness towards his mother.
Before the events of Season 3, he was in a romantic relationship with Karen Takeda and many of the family members highly approved of it but only her father was against it. Their relationship lasted two years and their breakup was caused by a devastating event.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
- "He may come off as a bad person to some people but he has a good heart. Karen was one of the first people to see that."
- —Sora's mother
Sora has always been known as a bad boy and like to cause trouble. He holds a reputation of being a ladies man but he was never interested in any of the woman until he met Karen. Some of his troublesome behavior immediately began to change when she refused to go out with him, for the first time ever being rejected by a woman. Occasionally spending time with Karen continued to stray from the dark place he was in. Before this, he has always kind to his sickly mother. He's a mixture of good and bad.
Now, he bears a cold and dark personality but still holds some love for Karen.
Sora is a tall young man who is very handsome with long black hair that reaches his shoulders. He also has pierced ears.
- Main article: Sora and Karen
Sora's ex-girlfriend. The details of their relationship are currently unknown but he still harbors feelings for her.
- Sora serves as one of the major antagonists in Season 3.
- His family were once allies of the Takeda family until a recent devastating event.
- He is the ex-boyfriend of Karen and he will claim that he never stopped loving her.
- His and Karen's relationship will be one of the main focuses in the storyline.