|“||My best friend had returned...I never thought I would see her again. The only problem is that she doesn't remember me.||”|
— Sophia about Aria
The relationship between Aria and Sophia Mikaelson. This is one of the most important friendships in the series. Aria and Sophia are reunited in the present day and Sophia discovers that Aria was the one in charge of the people ordering them to kill her daughter. She also finds out that Aria wants revenge against Klaus. After Danielle's death, Sophia becomes a darker person and is willing to go against Aria whom is also partially responsible for Danielle's death.
They are known as "Saria (S/ophia and Aria)" by fans.
Sophia and Aria met during the 1900s. Sophia along with Klaus found Aria dying and he saved her, turning her into a vampire. She and Aria would go everywhere together. Lots of parties and dances.
Season two Edit
Sophia and Aria have to keep a dark secret from everyone.
- Aria: "When you love someone, it's worth fighting for no matter what the odds."
- --Aria giving advice to Sophia of her love for Marcel
- Sophia: "Don't ever think there won't be someone there. I'll always be here. I know I left once before, but now that you're here don't think I'm going to leave again."
- -- Sophia to Aria about their friendship.
- Aria and Sophia:
- Why him?- What?- Why Klaus what did he do to earn your love.- Out of all the beautiful, pretty roses, he was able to find a Daisy.
- -- Aria and Sophia on Klaus
Sophia and Aria reunite
Aria.....-How do you know my name?-It's me Sophia (remembers she compelled her.) Oh my god.
In Rubbed raw and Reeling
I'm so sorry Sophia I don't know what I've done. Please forgive me!
- Aria to Sophia ending of Rubbed Raw and Reeling.
(Sophia turns to Aria.)
Sophia- Remember we are here to have a NORMAL college experience.
Aria: I needed you and you weren't there.