United is the second season of Eternal Darkness.
- "We're not kids anymore. We all have to stand together in order to live, to win this war."
- —Leo Aldrich
- Caitlin Stasey as Nyla Zepeda (10/10)
- Daren Kagasoff as Alec Sigurd (10/10)
- Ryan Guzman as Mason Edwards (10/10)
- Shay Mitchell as Sophia Mikaelson (10/10)
- Alexandra Breckenridge as Bethany Thompson (?/10)
- Chris Tucker as Cedric Aldrich (?/10)
- Jessica Lucas as Nicole Bennett (?/10)
- Minka Kelly as Jayla Zepeda (5/10)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers (7/10)
- Elliot Knight as Damien (10/10)
- Ben Barnes as Amadeus Bloodworth (?/10)
- Christopher Larkin as Benjamin Frazier-Davis (?/10)* (possibly)
More coming soon... Note: * (Meaning: Originally a supporting character and is later upgraded to regular by Episode 5.)
- Unknown Actor as First Elemental Witch (1/10)
- Lee Min-ho as The Chosen Guardian (1/10)
- Orlando Bloom as Lord Bloodworth (2/10)
- Rebecca Breeds as Julia (2/10)
More coming soon...
Special Guest Stars
- Falling Into Chaos
- This season will relate to Vampire Knight's Volumes 6 to 11.
- The theme of this season will relate to war.
- Sophia's older brother will come to play a big role in this season, becoming a main character.
- Amadeus will be upgraded to a regular.
- A main pairing will be put at odds.
- We will see a completely different Nyla, one who is more determined than ever and ready to fight.
- There will be a scene that introduces two new characters that play the bigger role of what's to come in the second half of the series.
- This season will leave off on a big cliffhanger for two characters and possibly a departing one for two other characters.
- Expect a few major deaths that will impact some of the main characters.
- There will be a big major death in the finale and no one will see it coming.
- The final scene of the season will be a very heartbreaking scene.
- Eileen and Bethany have even more of a bigger role this season.
- A new character named Benjamin will be introduced as Damien's student and Scarlett's love interest.