Nyla Zepeda is a beautiful student who attends the Day Class and as she tries to figure out what is missing in life, she is thrown into the supernatural world which leads her to meet Amadeus Bloodworth, one of the most handsome figures at Lunctus Academy. She immediately begins to dislike him because of his manipulative personality and violent nature. However, his job as the Night Class President keeps him at the academy and an attraction between the two soon sparks. But certain obstacles will try to keep them from being together.
- "My deepening craving for your eternal love will stabilize all hope for our future."
- —Amadeus to Nyla
Don't Let Go
Hugging from Behind
- Though being in a supernatural series, they will be written as a realistic couple.
- The relationship between these two will have some elements from Yuki and Zero from Vampire Knight.
- Their main love themes throughout the series are:
- Day and Night by Gummy (Instrumental Verison) - first season.
- Dangerously in Love by Beyoncé - third season.
- ? - fourth season.