|The Originals(Fan Fiction) TV Series|
|Season 3, Episode 10 Part 2|
|Air date||Late 2015 or January 2016|
| Episode Guide|
A New Pact is Part Two of Graduation.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER--
- Sophia:...Danielle, why haven't you thought of getting married?
- Danielle: Mom...I could never see myself getting married. Even though I'm not a vampire anymore, I still can't see myself getting married or even having a family of my own.
- Elijah: Even if we aren't blood, we are still family...the bond we share is greater than any other.
- Klaus: I don't understand why you have to leave...You can stay here with us! Your family!
- Sophia: This will always be my family but Nik...It's time...You have to let me go.
- This marks Sophia and Katherine's final episode as main characters of "The Originals Fanfiction" and will join the spinoff, Eternal Darkness.
- I Should Go by Levi Kreis will be the theme song of this episode.
- This episode really focuses on the bond between family.
- One of the important themes is that a new pact between The Original Family will be made but a few other people who were not part of it, will get to join.
- Sophia will have an emotional and special scene with each character.
- With Elijah, it will possibly be a piano duet.
- With Rebekah, it will be about the future.
- With Klaus,
- With Danielle, it will bring back the flower that Sophia gave her Paranormal Activity. Malia will be mentioned.
- With Marcel, they will share one last dance.
- Sophia's departure from the series will be emotional but will be refreshing and exciting. It will wrap up her story within the series and leave no cliffhangers.
- Danielle will be inspired by her mother's choice and will be able to figure out what she wants to do next with her life.
- Rebekah will reveal a emotional and happy surprise to her family.